[Chicago-talk] Fwd: Summer of Code 2009 - engaging with students

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 07:11:40 PST 2009

Eric Wilhelm, who organized Perl's SoC efforts last year, is looking
for PM groups to help get students to sign up for Perl projects this
year... let's do it!  If anyone works at a University and would like
to help get the students and/or teachers involved, let me know and we
can coordinate.  If anyone is going to a University now, you're
probably eligible for the $4500 SoC grant... speak up if you're
interested and we'll try to help you out.

Josh