[Chicago-talk] OpenMake

Sean Blanton, Ph.D. sean at blanton.com
Mon Feb 23 14:12:05 PST 2009

Some mail program went haywire somewhere. What I thought I sent is not in my
'sent' box - sorry if it's a dup.

"open" 13 years ago meant "open systems" as in Windows/UNIX and now Linux.
So, no, not open source. Since relevance may be questionable, I won't spend
a lot of time on Openmake itself and generally talk about applications of
Perl in managing software changes including version control, builds and
deployment.

Sean Blanton, Ph.D.