[Chicago-talk] New!

Matt Young mabufo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 12:17:28 PDT 2009

Hi guys! I thought it would probably be a good idea to introduce
myself to the list. My name is Matthew Young, I will be a Sophomore at
DePaul University in Chicago this year. I made the 'perl discovery'
this summer, and I'm having a lot of fun with it so i figured checking
into local meetups about the topic might not be a bad idea!

>From what I read you guys are trying to work out a regular monthly
meeting date, and that's fantastic - hopefully I'll see you guys at a
few meetings in the future. Unfortunately, with the way my class
schedule is looking I'll probably miss a few meetings before I can get
to any because I have Tuesday night classes - so my question is, would
it be possible for me to be forwarded lecture notes/slides on days
that I miss? (Sean I'm looking at you sir! How to upload a module to
CPAN is something that I would like to see)

Thanks guys! If you need to contact me at all just send an email  - I
probably check it about 4000 times a day.

--
-Matthew