[Chicago-talk] [WindyCity-pm] August meeting?

Kent Cowgill kent at c2group.net
Thu Aug 20 19:50:49 PDT 2009

On Aug 20, 2009, at 9:35 PM, Joshua wrote:

> I can probably get the Goog if you want to meet up there.  The 25th
> would be our "normal" time, but I'm also fine with waiting until Sean
> can be free and just doing something the first of September.

Since I haven't been around in well over a year (thanks to being a new
dad!) I guess I don't really have much of a say, but if we can get
back in the habit of having it on a predictable day each month, it
would certainly be helpful for my scheduling.

I know it used to be on the 4th Tuesday of the month - is anyone
opposed to trying to maintain that date on an ongoing basis?

Kent Cowgill                                     kent at c2group.net

http://kentcowgill.org/blog           http://youtube.com/kcowgill
http://kentcowgill.org/photos   http://flickr.com/people/kcowgill