[Chicago-talk] Testing, and social meetings

Mike Fragassi frag at ripco.com
Wed Jun 25 22:06:12 PDT 2008

I had sent this message out in the afternoon yesterday, and apparently
something happened so I didn't see it until well after 6 pm.  So, am I
right in assuming that no one met Tuesday?

I'd still be up for a social gathering, if anyone's interested. (At the
lightning talks I almost saw the Full Ingy.  Like Perseus, I averted my
gaze.  Nonetheless, I could still use a stiff drink.)  Although a) this
weekend is bad for me personally, b) next week aint great either, with
the 4th and all.

So, let's see a cyber-show of hands: who would be up for a social
beer/food gathering in the semi-near future?  Would you mind trekking up
to the North Side for fine Belgian beer and food (the Hopleaf) or would
you prefer to keep it close to downtown (the Elephant and Castle, or old
standby Monk's, or somewhere else).  Or any other ideas?  And would,
say, Tuesday July 7th be acceptable?

-- Mike F.
who probably hasn't used "cyber-" in a sentence in maybe 2 years, and
who promises to keep it that way after this email.