[Chicago-talk] Need interviewer for short video for lightning talk

Andrew Dougherty andrewdo at frdcsa.org
Fri Jun 13 16:30:06 PDT 2008

From: "Spencer Hedeen" <spencer at invisiblestreams.com>
Subject: Re: [Chicago-talk] Need interviewer for short video for lightning talk
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 18:01:21 -0500

> What day/time are you considering?  Also, where do you want to shoot
> this?  I'm in the burbs (Bartlett), but I'd love to help.

Awesome!

I can get the time (most likely Saturday) to you in a little bit when
I hear back from the filmmaker about his availability tomorrow.
Please call my cell at 630 414 1131 to give me your number so I can
call you when he gets back to me.  If he has this gig tomorrow, then
we'll shoot Sunday.  The duration he warned could be as long as four
hours (1 hour for setup, 2 for filming, and 1 for closing), but you
would only need to be there for filming.  As for a location, we don't
really know Bartlett.  It would need to be somewhere indoors with
ample space, that's quiet, that we could secure for the time.  We have
certain locations in Aurora and Naperville if you don't mind the
drive.  I could pick you up.

Thanks,
Andy