[Chicago-talk] Serving Web Services using Perl
michael at potter.name
Thu Jul 24 17:20:05 PDT 2008
Is there a module for serving web services using Perl. That is,
without using Apache.
I know there are modules that implement web servers, so I suspect
there would be something that would serve web services.
The reason I want this is a way to prototype a web service for a
client as a way to get them to ok the actual implementation.
What I am hoping exists is similar to they way other frameworks work:
1) .wsdl is used as input to a command line tool
2) command line tool outputs a Perl module skeleton.
3) I fill in the skeleton with business logic.
4) plug .wsdl and .pm into framework.
5) ask customer to test to see if the web service suits their needs.
More information about the Chicago-talk