[Chicago-talk] Chart off 2009?

Alan Mead amead2 at alanmead.org
Thu Dec 25 12:12:46 PST 2008

brian d foy wrote:
> Does anyone want to suggest a common data set? It would be nice to
> work on different things, but also have a cetegory where we are all
> plotting exactly the same thing (same domain with same data) so we can
> put them side by side for direct comparison. :)

We are free to use the below data.  I have additional items and other
psychological data sets, if there is interest in these sorts of data.

Alan D. Mead, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Institute of Psychology
Scientific Adviser, Center for Research and Service
Illinois Institute of Technology
3101 South Dearborn, 2nd floor
Chicago IL 60616

Skype: alandmead
+312.567.5933 (Campus)
+815.588.3846 (Home Office)
+312.567.3493 (Fax)

Be not afraid of life.
Believe that life is worth living,
and your belief will help create the fact.
  -- Henry James