[Chicago-talk] Chart off 2009?

Lee Aylward lee at laylward.com
Mon Dec 22 15:48:22 PST 2008

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 03:50:36PM -0600, Alan Mead wrote:
> Lee,
>
> What kind of charts (and in what format) are you interested in producing?  I've
> done some work on producing bar graphs using GD and I'd be interested in
> helping if I can.
>
> -Alan

I am not entirely sure what the best type of chart is going to be. I am
comparing weekly sales numbers between two years. Right now I am using
Chart::Clicker to build bar graphs, using two bars for each week.

It looks like there is some interest in doing a Chart-off, so I'll look
around for a good set of sample data.

--
Lee