[Chicago-talk] Chart off 2009?

Lee Aylward lee at laylward.com
Mon Dec 22 11:42:38 PST 2008

I just started a new project that requires some charting, and remembered
that at the last meeting we talked about having a "chart-off".

Is there still interest in doing that? I think it could be interesting
if we give out sample data to everyone who wants to be involved. Then
we could collect all the submissions for the meeting and compare
the code and design.

I would be happy to put the slides together if there is enough interest.
Does anyone have any suggestions for sample data? Maybe the Perl Survey
results from last year?

--
Lee Aylward