[Chicago-talk] Wheaton Group morphing into Polyglots

Dave Hoover dave at obtiva.com
Thu Apr 17 21:47:33 PDT 2008

The Uniforum Chicago PerlSIG that met at IIT in Wheaton the second
Tuesday of each month has morphed into the first Polyglot Programmers
User Group, with a second group starting next month in Chicago.  We're
looking forward to having Joshua McAdams talk on Perl Testing in
Wheaton in July.  Please let me know if anyone else is interested in
presenting some Perl-related material.  For instance, Chris McAvoy
will be doing a JSON Interop Roundup in Chicago next month and it
would be great to have a Perl speaker to supplement his focus on
Python.

More info at:  http://polyglotprogrammers.com

Best,

Dave Hoover
//obtiva: Agility applied. Software delivered.