[Chicago-talk] Perl Mongers Meeting April 22nd @ Performics

Jason L. Froebe jason at froebe.net
Thu Apr 17 20:46:13 PDT 2008

Any chance of the talk making it into Perlcast?  I'd love to attend but 4 month old munchkin doesn't leave a lot of time to go downtown.

Jason L. Froebe

WebBlog http://jfroebe.livejournal.com
Tech log http://www.froebe.net/blog
Froebe Fibers http://www.froebe-fibers.com

The opinions expressed within are the sole rantings of a raving lunatic and in no way reflect the rantings, fits, tantrums, errors, corrections, allocutions, or aimless thoughts of Sybase or its employees or of TeamSybase or ISUG. Any resemblence to reasonable thought, or any official or published opinion of Sybase, TeamSybase or ISUG is merely coincidental, and should be totally ignored.