[Chicago-talk] Downtown Meeting Topic

brian d foy brian.d.foy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 08:58:53 PDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 10:43 AM, Joshua McAdams
<joshua.mcadams at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone have a presentation that they'd like to give at our
>  downtown meeting in April?  Looks like the date is April 22nd.

Hey, I think I'll be here for that one (the European Perl Tour starts
on the next day).

I can talk about my BackPAN indexing, which has lots of interesting
little Perl tidbits in it. Some of it uses PPI (the good enough Perl
Parser), extracted parts of PAUSE, and other oddities. This is a
follow-on to my "Making My Own CPAN" talk.

If you've been following my use.perl journal during the Oslo
Hackathon, you've seen me mention most of the parts already, although
without seeing the code or details. Once I separate the experiments
from the parts that worked, I can give you the details. :)

--
brian d foy <brian.d.foy at gmail.com>
http://www.pair.com/~comdog/