[Chicago-talk] [WindyCity-pm] Flourish

Michael Potter michael at potter.name
Wed Apr 2 07:19:46 PDT 2008

I will be down there at the UniForum table at least part of the time.
I (like you guys) want to slip into some of the presentations so I
will not be at the table the whole time.  If someone can arrange for
our tables to be next to each other then that would be a bit easier.

I am not 100% positive I can make it on Friday, but I am going to try.

--
Michael Potter