[Chicago-talk] use.perl.org - unreadable?

Mike Fragassi frag at ripco.com
Mon Oct 22 07:45:17 PDT 2007

Am I the only one out there who can't read the new javascript comments
in use.perl.org?  (Firefox Win Xp with noscript
permiting perl.org javascript.)

Taking for e.g.
pulling the slider to '11 Full', many of the comments only show
partially, e.g. http://use.perl.org/comments.pl?sid=37308&cid=58513
stops at "If that's not in the cards,"  The rest of the comment is not
there, even when I view source.

And switching to classic view doesn't persist; switching the comment
mode form elements jumps you back to what I'm beginning to think of as
the New Coke view.

Is this just me?  Is there anything I can do, besides giving up reading
use.perl except for the front page?

-- Mike F.