[Chicago-talk] Downtown meeting tomorrow

Kent Cowgill kent at c2group.net
Tue Nov 27 08:10:09 PST 2007

On Nov 27, 2007, at 10:07 AM, Ted Zlatanov wrote:

> I can find the place on the map, but was wondering if parking is
> available nearby (it's my first time attending).

There are several parking garages nearby - there's one immediately to
the west on Lake, if I'm remembering correctly.  And since you'll be
arriving after 6:00, it won't be as expensive*.

There may be street parking available, but I never have the patience
to look for it.

* for some values of less expensive.

-Kent Cowgill

C2 Group, Inc.