[Chicago-talk] Possible Talk Subject...?

Kent Cowgill kent at c2group.net
Tue Nov 20 23:05:28 PST 2007

On Oct 31, 2007, at 11:05 AM, Jonathan Rockway wrote:

> Kent Cowgill wrote:
>>
>> I'm working up a talk, and if there's any interest, I'll be happy to
>> finish it up in time for either (or both) of the meetings for
>> November.
>>
> Sounds cool; I'm looking forward to hearing this.
>
> I said last time I would do my "Test More" talk, and the offer still
> stands.  It's only about 15 minutes, so maybe we can do both of these
> talks next time?

So, I was a little confused on this, and I think any decisions that
were made might've gotten lost in the shuffle.

Am I giving my Simple Photo Processing talk on Tuesday, Nov 27 @ PFX
downtown?

Or is everyone planning on pitching in a couple of dollars and
watching the IT crowd?

-Kent Cowgill

C2 Group, Inc.
kent at c2group.net