[Chicago-talk] Perl, Layout and SVG

Mike Ferrari mikeferrari8 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 12:23:16 PST 2007

Yeah i was planning on using it but i couldn't get the squares and stuff to
look the right way and then with color and text by each one.. laying them
out in the right direction and all that.. the amount of info i want to show
was a little too complex for the graphviz tool.

I do like it a ton.. its really awesome.... and there are some sweet modules
for it too.

Thanks
Mike

On 11/12/07, Dave Hoover <dave at obtiva.com> wrote:

> > Is there any module or tool out there that can handle the layout for me?
> > something like Graphviz? I had considered using Graphviz but i couldnt
> get
> > the output to look like i wanted so i opted just to create straight svg
> > files.
>
> You may already be aware of this, but you can have Graphviz output SVG.

/dev/mike0

http://www.mikeferrari.com