[Chicago-talk] Possible Talk Subject...?

Lee Aylward laylward at stoneward.com
Tue Nov 6 11:36:40 PST 2007

On 10/31/07, Kent Cowgill <kent at c2group.net> wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm working up a talk, and if there's any interest, I'll be happy to
> finish it up in time for either (or both) of the meetings for November.
> The current title is "Simple Photo Processing and Web Display with
> Perl".
> I'll touch on a few modules: Imager, MIME::Lite,
> Email::MIME::Attachment::Stripper, and Image::ExifTool.
> -Kent Cowgill

Hey there,

I was out of town for the October downtown meeting so I missed this
presentation (if it did in fact take place). Could you put some of the
materials online if they exist? I'm interested in the subject and remember
enjoying your last presentation, so anything would be much appreciated.

Lee Aylward / Web Dev / STONE WARD
Little Rock / [ Chicago ]