[Chicago-talk] Editing, altering, manipulating PDFs

Jay Strauss me at heyjay.com
Fri Mar 30 13:42:44 PDT 2007

On 3/27/07, Elias Lutfallah <eli at mortgagefolder.com> wrote:
> Yeah, the docs are pretty bad. Also, I should have sent you to PDF::API2,
> not Lite. Near as I can tell, Lite is just for creating PDF from scratch,
> not modifying existing ones.
>
> The real meat of the docs for PDF::API2 is in PDF::API2::Content and
> PDF::API2::Page.
>
> Here's a bump, to get you past the grueling docs:
> Elias Lutfallah
> Chief Technology Officer
> Mortgage Desk, Inc.

How would I find out the methods for the $gfx->image or  $pdf->image_gif?

For example, I'd like to shrink my signature image.

Just guessing, I tried $gfx->image($image_file, 50, 50, 100); which
works but it changes from a rectangular image to a square one.  I need
to shrink the image to a specific width while keeping the same aspect
ratio.

Thanks
Jay