[Chicago-talk] perl question

Kent Cowgill kent at c2group.net
Thu Mar 8 16:31:01 PST 2007

There's always the documentation on the page you visited to download
the file.

Here, I'll copy it into this email for your convenience.

---
Copy the zip archive  perl-support.zip to $HOME/.vim/ or $VIM/vimfiles
(on the Windows platforms) and run
       unzip perl-support.zip
If you have already an older version of perl-support and you have
modified the
template files you may want to save your templates first or copy the
files from the
archive by hand. See also the README file within the zip file.
---

Beyond that, everything you'll need to know is either in that README
file, or in other documentation that you'll be able to find ... on
your own.

-Kent Cowgill

C2 Group, Inc.
kent at c2group.net