[Chicago-talk] perl question

Kent Cowgill kent at c2group.net
Thu Mar 8 14:18:56 PST 2007

There's always the perl-support plugin:

It's very nice.  You'll need to do some reading to take advantage of
all its' features, but it has support for perltidy, Perl::Critic (if
memory serves), perl documentation, file templates, etc.

If you're already fairly handy with vim, you shouldn't have any
problems getting it setup and running.

-Kent Cowgill

C2 Group, Inc.
kent at c2group.net