[Chicago-talk] Fwd: [yapc] YAPC::NA 2007 Call For Participation

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 12:42:50 PST 2007

On behalf of The Perl Foundation, Houston.pm is officially announcing
the call for participation for Yet Another Perl Conference North
America 2007. The conference will be held in Houston, Texas, June 25 -
27 at the University of Houston.
Key Dates:
Abstract Submission Deadline - April 9th
Schedule Announcement - April 30th

We are looking for presentations that current (or future) Perl
programmers would enjoy. Talks aimed at veteran Perl programmers,
beginners, or anyone in between are all welcome.

Presentation slots will be 20 (standard), 50, and 80 minutes. As
always, Lightning Talks will be presented on the last day of the
conference, but the call for these will be announced as we get closer
to the conference date.

At this time, we are accepting presentation abstracts via e-mail
(abstracts-na at yapc.org). Once the ACT-hosted site goes live, you
will be able to submit via the website (or e-mail if you'd like).
Please include a title, expected talk time, and any special
presentation requirements with your abstract. All rooms will have a
projector and a microphone.

Upon submission, you should receive a confirmation within a week. If
not, please resubmit. If you encounter any problems or have any
questions, please feel free to contact us at help-na at yapc.org.
Authors of accepted presentations will be contacted via email by April
25th.
See official posting at the YAPC::NA site.