[Chicago-talk] O'Reilly's Perl Graphics

Domenico Tassone d_tassone at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 22 11:10:08 PST 2007

Thanks,

As a follow-on, anybody recommend as LAMP(erl) friendly ISP. I think I've
hit the ceiling of what's possible on SBC already.

Doesn't have to be based in Chicago but will allow command-line access on a
shared server for different Perl modules; preferably an established but
developer-friendly concern.

Thx,

Dom

Message: 2