[Chicago-talk] meetup in the south suburbs?

Jonathan Rockway jon at jrock.us
Thu Jan 18 08:55:49 PST 2007

Andy Lester wrote:
> Sorry, I know it's confusing, and I've let folks know about it.

Other confusion: visiting rakudo.org directly won't let you log in or
see any pages.  You have to remember the whole URL because there's no
way to navigate to the chicago.pm page from the root.  Slightly irritating.

Also, one still can't edit pages with Konqueror.  Can't you just make
the buttons at the top link to a simple Web 1.0 CGI form where I can
edit the text directly?  AJAX is great, but not when it doesn't work at all.

/me takes this opportunity to plug MojoMojo (mojomojo.org), a Catalyst
based wiki! ;)

--
package JAPH;use Catalyst qw/-Debug/;($;=JAPH)->config(name => do {
$,.=reverse qw[Jonathan tsu rehton lre rekca Rockway][$_].[split //,