[Chicago-talk] Chicago.pm Meeting - 16th January 2007 - Catalyst, The Elegant MVC Web Framework

Nola Stowe mrnicksgirl at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 13:33:57 PST 2007

Hey guys.. who's up for dinner before the meeting? Say 5:30 ?

I suggest -

Bennigan's
225 N Michigan Ave

Salvador's Barro (mexican)
73 E. Lake St., Chicago
http://www.centerstage.net/restaurants/salvadors-barro.html

or any other ideas? something relatively nearby Performics? I know
there are probably closer places.

http://rubygeek.com - my blog featuring: Ruby, PHP and Perl
http://DevChix.com - boys can't have all the fun
http://CodeSnipers.com