[Chicago-talk] Fwd: [LUNI] Flourish / Hack-a-ton

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 19:41:56 PST 2007

Chicago.pm hack-a-thon part 2?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Samir Faci <sfaci at cs.uic.edu>
Date: Feb 24, 2007 4:20 PM
Subject: [LUNI] Flourish / Hack-a-ton
To: DePaul Linux Community <dlc at mailman.depaul.edu>, UIC Linux User
Group <lug at listserv.uic.edu>, luni at luni.org

we had requests from some various community members that wanted to
have a hack-a-ton event after flourish.

We have the room/resources to accommodate about 30-50 people, so it'll
end up being a mini event after flourish.  I was wondering if anyone
had any ideas, requests as far as what they'd like to see at this

There is an open wiki for ideas at:

or email me or the list directly

PS. in case this needs repeating, we're not hacking any websites,
banks, or doing anything that can be even remotely be considered
Linux Users Of Northern Illinois - Technical Discussion