[Chicago-talk] PM T-Shirts

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 12:37:38 PST 2007

So, I've had some of your Perl Mongers t-shirts in my possession for a
while because I haven't ran into you at a PM meeting or, I was a
bonehead and forgot to bring it to a meeting that you were at.
Anyway, as far as I can tell, these are the people that I still have
shirts for:

 * Scott Hendrith
 * Elias Lutfallah
 * Ray Donovan
 * Brad Doty
 * Alan Mead

If you are on the list, please let me know if you'll be going to a PM
meeting soon... like the February 20th meeting downtown at Performics.
 If not, email me so that we can arrange delivery.

Thanks,
Josh