[Chicago-talk] CANCELLED: Chicago.pm/Uniforum for February 13, 2007

Kent Cowgill kent at c2group.net
Tue Feb 13 08:19:00 PST 2007

No big deal (at least to me), which is why I liberally peppered the
email with smileys.

To be honest, I'm a little glad, too - I hear the roads aren't going
to get much better until 11-12 tonight, and I wasn't looking forward
to creeping crawling traffic.

On a funny note - even with horrible 10-15 mph (and at times slower)
traffic on the Kennedy, I *still* got to work faster than if I had
taken the train :)

-Kent Cowgill

C2 Group, Inc.
kent at c2group.net