[Chicago-talk] CANCELLED: Chicago.pm/Uniforum for February 13, 2007

Kent Cowgill kent at c2group.net
Tue Feb 13 07:40:50 PST 2007

Kinda wish I got notice earlier, as in before I drove to the office
so I'd be able to drive to Wheaton immediately after work :)

But I guess safety is more important than php, python, and ruby ;-)

(I think it's debatable whether it's more important than perl).

I don't know about anyone else, but on these sidewalks, I apparently
have less traction with my boots than I seem to have with my rear-
wheel-drive deathwagon^WThunderbird.

*Kent rubs his sore backside*

-Kent Cowgill

C2 Group, Inc.