[Chicago-talk] OT: Procrastination

Chris McAvoy chris.mcavoy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 19:55:51 PST 2007

On 2/12/07, Joshua McAdams <joshua.mcadams at gmail.com> wrote:
> Okay, so this has nothing to do with Perl, but it really struck me as
> hilarious.  It is a video about procrastination.... time to learn a
> new computer language instead of doing something useful in the ones
> that I already know :)

Ha!  Ironically, this is what's driven my entire career...I should get
"taught yourself a whole other programming language instead of making
something useful with the one you already know," as a tattoo.

That should have been the name of my presentation tomorrow instead of
hootenanny.  In fact, I want everyone to think of this thing as "What
Chris learned instead of getting his work done, the presentation."

Chris