[Chicago-talk] Idea for a talk

Tom Yarrish tom at yarrish.com
Fri Dec 28 12:17:13 PST 2007

Hey all,
I was looking over the post in use.perl.org about the micro articles on Perl 5.10.  How about a talk about the positive changes that 5.10 bring to the table?  Everyone is talking about say, smart matching, etc.  How about other things (along with examples) on what's new?
Of course I'm no WAY qualified to give that talk, but I thought I would throw it out there if anyone else wanted to :)

Tom