[Chicago-talk] Reminder: Chicago Perl Hackathon This Weekend

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 13:35:14 PST 2007

This is just a friendly reminder that the Chicago Perl Hackathon 2007
will be this weekend, December 14th-16th, at Hosteling International
on 24 E. Congress Pkwy.  The event is completely free unless you want
to get a room at the hostel.

At the hackathon we will have Perl programmers from around the
country, including our special guest Dave Rolsky.  Dave is responsible
for the popular Mason templating system and for the Perl DateTime
project.

Feel free to stop by the hackathon and spend some time coding with
your fellow Perl programmers.

Not a Perl programmer?  Ruby or Python more your style?  Stop by
anyway and enjoy the interaction with other talented programmers that
you might not normally get the opportunity to work with.  Talk sigils.
 Argue religious points about whitespace.  It's all part of the fun.