[Chicago-talk] searching for Perl work in the Chicago area

Ted Zlatanov tzz at lifelogs.com
Thu Aug 16 08:28:38 PDT 2007

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 09:48:58 -0500 Jason Rexilius <jason at hostedlabs.com> wrote:

JR> emacs.. thats the source of your problems..
JR> $MatchToVimEmacsHolyWar++;

It was actually some code I wrote myself.  tzz-permissions-alist comes
from a permissions file I had forgotten to update for a while.

(defun tzz-write-file-hook ()
  (interactive)
  "Do personal setting of file permissions"
  (dolist (cell tzz-permissions-alist nil)
    (let ((permission (string-to-number (cdr cell) 8))
          (regex (car cell)))
      (when (string-match regex buffer-file-name)
        (when tzz-write-file-verbose
          (message "setting permissions of %s to %o" buffer-file-name permission))
        (set-file-modes buffer-file-name permission)))))

(add-hook 'after-save-hook 'tzz-write-file-hook)

Ted