[Chicago-talk] searching for Perl work in the Chicago area

Ted Zlatanov tzz at lifelogs.com
Tue Aug 14 08:25:21 PDT 2007

Hello,

(please excuse me if you feel this e-mail is inappropriate)

I've just moved to Chicago and am looking for work doing Perl/Java
development (I find Perl much more rewarding) and Linux/Solaris system
administration.  jobs.perl.org was not very useful, and I hope here I
can get pointers to Perl work, which would be fun for me.  I'm
interested in other languages, e.g. Lisp or Ruby or Haskell, but I tend
to think in Perl :)

My resume is at http://lifelogs.com/${uid}.txt where $uid='tzz';

Thanks
Ted Zlatanov