[Chicago-talk] good DSL ISPs in the area?

Lee Aylward laylward at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 12:19:20 PDT 2007

Hi all,

I have had about all I can take of Comcast's horrible support (e.g. multiple
technicians telling me "there is no problem" while have 3000ms pings to any
host). RCN doesn't service my area, Ukrainian Village, so I am going to have
to go with DSL. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good DSL provider?
Ideally I would like to find an ISP that doesn't treat me like an idiot and
make me jump through 30 hoops to get someone to listen.

I realize this is horribly off topic, but I just moved to Chicago and none
of my friends can be of much help with this.

Thanks!
--
Lee Aylward