[Chicago-talk] BARcamp Chicago - 2007 Update

Jason Rexilius jason at hostedlabs.com
Fri Apr 27 10:03:25 PDT 2007

Hi Everyone!

   It looks like we have a venue selected for this years BARcamp!
Working out last details but its in the Wicker Park neighborhood and
should be quite roomy.  Also has a shower..

   The wiki is live and people can sign up now.

http://www.barcampchicago.com/

   Last years has been archived off to http://2006.barcampchicago.com/

---------------------
   Just in case some of you are new to this BARcamp thing, it is a 60
hour tech conference/hack jam/demo fest etc. It started in SF and has
spread around the world.  Last year Chicago had its first BARcamp. Now
its time for the next!
----------------------

   Now we are looking for sponsors, presentation ideas, demo's, code
sprints and people to volunteer to bring stuff.

!! A small group is meeting tonight at the Clybourn Goose Island to hack
through some planning.  Anyone who has time and is interested in helping
out is welcome to come by.

  The website will have more details and please let me know if you can
help out!

   Looking forward to another rockin' year in the Chicago tech community
and hope to see you all there!

-jason