[Chicago-talk] May, June, July meeting topics

Andy Lester andy at petdance.com
Thu Apr 12 20:23:42 PDT 2007

We need speakers & topics for upcoming meetings.

Now, I know that some of you out there have submitted talks to OSCON
and YAPC, so you must have stuff to talk about, right?  And maybe
even need to practice?

If you have something to talk about, but don't want to talk for two
hours, we can work with that, too.  Heck, maybe you only have a half
hour topic.  That's fine, too.

c'mon, speak up!

Some time before August at OSCON I'm going to talk about technical
debt, but I don't want to just keep talking at every meeting.

xoxo,
Andy

--
Andy Lester => andy at petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance