[Chicago-talk] Seeking comments re: possible YAPC talk

Mike Fragassi frag at ripco.com
Mon Apr 9 11:51:41 PDT 2007

For anyone who saw my Perl Logging Practices talk, way back in August,
and who has an opinion on it:  I'm trying to decide whether I should
submit it as a possible presentation for YAPC '07.  Assuming that it's
YAPC-Worthy in the first place (as an introductory-level talk, to be
sure), the original talk was 30 minutes, but YAPC slots are 20
minutes and 50 minutes.  Should I give it room, or hone it down?
Or not bother in the first place?

-- Mike F.