[Chicago-talk] Perl Certiied

tiger peng tigerpeng2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 6 06:26:45 PDT 2007

I hate certifications!

Is there any real difference between Michael's hand-drawn certifications and
Bill's printed ones?

Michael’s handicraft may be worth more than $30,000 after ...

Any way, here is my suggestion:

1. Take Brainbench test or something like it, as some employers ask for the
score of this test;

2. Write your resume and cover letter in Perl (self-certificated).

BTW: Could
anyone suggest some English classes around Evanston
area?