[Chicago-talk] Reminder: Perlmongers Lunch Today!

Jonathan Rockway jon at jrock.us
Tue Sep 12 08:56:56 PDT 2006

Interestingly, I have a work-related lunch today as well!  Plus I work
in Hyde Park, so coming downtown for lunch is a bit inconvenient.

If anyone ever feels like beer after work, though, we should definitely
plan something.  The UofC has a pub with 125 different varieties of
beer, and is definitely worth the (15 minute) trip to Hyde Park :)