[Chicago-talk] [Chicago] T1 Providers

Eric Ellington e.ellington at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 10:48:37 PDT 2006

If you are in the city of Chicago one way or another you will have to
go with SBC now ATT. They suck, but as far I I understand it everyone
else is just reselling you their lines anyway. They also have a good
price, where I work we pay $354 a month for our lines.

SBC/ATT's service is the worst. I have never seen so many techs show
up to do a job and then just leave without doing anything or saying
anything.

I have heard great things about Speakeasy. Their support is nice
because they will never pass you off to the SBC/ATT departments, you
just deal with Speakeasy, and never have to hunt down people. They are
more expensive but I have heard people sing their praises.

If I am wrong about everyone just reselling SBC/ATT lines in the city
I would love to hear about it! I want to escape from their grasp so
badly.