[Chicago-talk] Perl lunch

Nola Stowe mrnicksgirl at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 17:11:51 PDT 2006

Ok guys, David changed his flight schedule to be in town for Lunch! So
it is definately Thursday (Oct 12)!

Where do you guys want to meet? Mike  Stemle -- were you the one with
the suggestion of the other place??

If nobody has any suggestions by Noon tomorrow -- its going to be Cafe
Baci as usual! :)

http://rubygeek.com - my blog featuring: Ruby, PHP and Perl
http://CodeSnipers.com