[Chicago-talk] Perl 6 Hack-a-thon?

Jason L. Froebe jason at froebe.net
Tue Nov 7 18:26:53 PST 2006

--- Andy Lester <andy at petdance.com> wrote:
> Why do you say "Perl 6" hackathon?  What made you think it was just
> Perl 6?  You're the 2nd person to mention that to me, and I'm
> wondering if I said something that made people think it was just Perl
> 6.

Hi Andy,

>From the Perlcast 10/13/2006 episode (Interview with Bill Odom).  Bill
made reference to the Perl 6 Hackathon several times.  I was listening
to the podcast as I was driving home on 294.  I'm glad to hear that it
isn't just perl 6 :)

jason

Jason L. Froebe

He was the sort of person who stood on mountaintops during thunderstorms in wet copper armour shouting "All the Gods are bastards." --- Terry Pratchett

WebBlog http://jfroebe.livejournal.com
Tech log http://www.froebe.net/blog

TeamSybase (http://www.teamsybase.com)
ISUG member (http://www.isug.com)