[Chicago-talk] User of Free Operating Systems, Chicago Meeting Tomorrow

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Wed May 24 20:17:52 PDT 2006

This message came across one of the lists that I'm on.  If anyone can
make it out there (I'm double-booked at the moment), please be sure to
mention YAPC and possibly even bring along a few printouts of
http://yapcchicago.org/yapc_poster.pdf (we are working on getting a
version with less black in it so that it will print easier).

Thanks,
Josh

Here's. the message...

That's right friends!  This Thursday is our regularly scheduled Linux/Free
Operating Systems/Unix How-To/Diner Madness meet-up.  The festivities get
started at 8pm

What:  User of Free Operating Systems, Chicago
Where:  4229 W. Irving Park, Chicago (near Irving Park Blue Line & Metra)
When:  May 25th, 2006 -- we get started at 8pm and leave when we're good
and ready

Hope you can make it!

brian

--