[Chicago-talk] Who can scan the camel?

David H. Adler dha at panix.com
Sun Mar 26 17:04:01 PST 2006

On Sun, Mar 26, 2006 at 07:01:29PM -0600, Joshua McAdams wrote:
> It's 100 items that you can make without permission.  We'll be making
> 500, so I sent a note to permissions at oreilly.com.  No response yet, so
> I'll probably ping them again this week.

I'm sure you won't have too much trouble. This certainly won't be the
first time they've had to arrange this. :-)

FWIW, you might check with previous YAPC organizers to see how this was
dealt with in the past.

dha

--
David H. Adler - <dha at panix.com> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
It didn't bother me before there was a for modifier, and now that