[Chicago-talk] Chicago FT Gig available

Eric Sinclair esinclai at pobox.com
Wed Jun 28 04:46:03 PDT 2006

This is not perl specific, but the team I work on at UBS has an
opening for another 'chat application engineer' here in Chicago.
We're involved in the engineering, management, upgrade and testing of
our global chat infrastructure, and are looking for someone with
strong application integration skills.

The full job listing is available by searching in Chicago at

    http://www.ubs.com/1/e/career_candidates/
experienced_professionals/searchforjobs.html

(this is position 5564BR), or possibly via direct link at

   http://tinyurl.com/odpro

Feel free to ping me if you have questions or interest.

-Eric

--
esinclai at pobox.com                           aim/skype: esinclai
http://www.kittyjoyce.com/eric/log/    jabber: esinclai at gmail.com