[Chicago-talk] Fwd: [Chirb] invitation to a free wine and tech event for Chicago tech people

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 10:41:32 PDT 2006

>From the chirb list...

I forgot to announce this at Monday's meeting, but here are details
about a free wine + tech event on July 6th, 6:30-10pm at State
Restaurant in Lincoln Park.

My friend is organizing TECHcocktail.com to promote quarterly meetups
like this for the Chicago tech, entrepreneurship, and software
community. RSVP and read more at http://www. TECHcocktail.com

Also, if you're interested in that, I keep a blog of current events
around Chicago for tech people like us:
That's at www.TechSocial.com

I have reservations about sending this out to the list, however
another user group told me, something like "Free wine and hanging out
with coders and entrepreneurs! That's not spam."

--Jonathan Andrew Wolter
http://TechSocial.com - Chicago calendar of software and
entrepreneurship events http://EconTechBlog.com - finance,
entrepreneurship, globalization