[Chicago-talk] Video

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 23:43:08 PDT 2006

So you all know that we have four rooms of talks going on this year.
In Toronto they recorded the conference and released a DVD afterwards.
 It would be cool if we could do that again.  Media-Landscape has
offered to provide people and equipment for two of the four rooms.
They've also offered up slide-capture equipment for the other two
rooms.

That leaves us with having to find cameras and cameramen for those two
unstaffed rooms.  Jason Gessner offered up a camera, so we are almost
there.  Does anyone else have a good video camera with firewire
output?