[Chicago-talk] Perl shops in Chicago

Jonathan Rockway jon at jrock.us
Fri Jun 9 09:58:14 PDT 2006

If you're looking for a Chicago-area CPAN mirror, might I recommend
cpan.uchicago.edu/CPAN/?  It's updated every day at 6:00PM, and if
something bad happens I usually try to fix it immediately  :)   Plus we
have multiple gigabit links to the Internet and Internet 2, so it's
pretty speedy.  Imagine installing the latest version of Acme::Bleach at
gigabit speeds!  Exciting!

(And sorry for not being at the meeting even though I had planned on
giving a Lightning Talk.  It was apparently free
beer-and-SpongeBob-ice-cream day at work, so, you know... priorities.
Sorry :(

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway

)) #(closing parentheses for keeping you sane)